How TO ENROLL FREE COURCE OF COURSERA AND MAKE YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE..

to enroll coursera course free follow belove steps..
1. register and login at https://www.coursera.org/
2. After registration Search your course and open your course details
3. front of your screen the right side of enroll button is financial aid is available to click financial aid option.
example for belove data science course click financial aid available


4. After thatclick to continue to the application
5. click both box and write above line and click continue....

6. after the filds as belove

7. and write answe of Why are you applying for Financial Aid? (anyone can write this answer)

answer :-

I am a resident of India. My father is a daily wage labourer and 
mother is a housewife. Our annual income is pretty low wrt to the 
average nation’s income. I think it will be beneficial for me to get 
into the right firm as an intern. But I’ve no job of my own to carry 
the expanses to pay for the certificate of this course. I live only for 
my scholarship. In this circumstance, it is very much difficult for me 
to gather such amount of money for the certificate. Financial Aid 
will help me take this course without any adverse impact on my 
monthly essential needs. So I’m badly in need of this financial aid. 
Receiving this Financial Aid will open for me a new horizon of the 
world of Coursera courses, which in turn will help me in future. I 
also plan to complete all assignments on or before time as I have 
done in previous Signature Track Courses. Also, I intend to 
participate in Discussion Forums, which I have found to supplement 
my learning immensely in the other online courses I have taken on 
Coursera. I also plan to grade assignments, which are to peer-

reviewed, which I believe will an invaluable learning opportunity.

8. and answer of How will taking this course help you achieve your career goals? 
answer :-

My main career goal is to learn every day. I really want to learn and to progress in my career. Programming requires constant learning and improving. Taking course Version Control with Git can help me advance in my knowledge. Git as a version control tool is something I came across few times now. I really want to know as much as I can about Git because it seams it is standard programming tool nowadays. Previously I worked with version control tools like SVN and Mercurail but I think Git is the best tool for version control and I want to know and to learn about it. Git version control is best within teams also I believe, so learning about Git will help me work better in the team working environment. To be good in teamwork is one of my career goals also so learning and understanding git will help me achieve it to. Courses on Coursera helped me to greatly increase my programming knowledge in the past.

9. Would you consider using a low-interest loan to pay for your courses?
answer :- no

10. If you answered no, please help us understand why.
answer:-
I don't have enough money to invest in my education, I can invest only my time now.

11. after above fill all answer to submit application

After 15 Working Days Of coursera your application is approved and start your course 

After Completing Course You Get Cirtificate Of Your Course AS Belove:--







Best Of luck for your bright currier...

Dhirenkumar Rathod
Thanks And Regards...

Comments